Chicken tenders with a sweet twist, bake chicken breast pieces in panko, curry powder, paprika, and coconut flakes.
Number of Servings: 2-3
Estimated Cost Per Serving: $3.75
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast pieces cut into strips
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour or chick pea flour
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of coconut flakes
- 1 tsp of curry powder
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup of sweet chili sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
1) Pre heat oven at 400 degrees.
2) Cover a baking sheet with foil and wipe/coat with coconut oil, wipe down excess oil with a paper towel.
3) Wipe down chicken breast strips with a paper towel.
4) Season flour with salt and pepper, separately combine panko bread crumbs, coconut flakes, curry powder, and paprika.
5) Take chicken strips and coat with seasoned flour and shake off any excess flour.
6) Next dip each strip into beaten egg, shake to remove any excess liquid, then dip intro bread crumb, coconut flake and spice mixture.
7) Place coated chicken strips flat on greased baking sheet.
8) Bake for 20-25 minutes at 400 degrees, strips should be golden brown once done.
9) Serve with sweet chili sauce.