If you've ever been to AT&T Park in San Francisco, you'd know that garlic fries are a must have ball park treat. So here's an ode to my favorite ball park snack, but this time with sweet potatoes and baked to make them healthier.
Number of Servings: 3-5 servings
Estimated Cost Per Serving: $1.75
- 4 large sweet potatoes, cut into batons
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- freshly ground black pepper
- coarse sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- non stick cooking spray
1) Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Lightly grease a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
3) Lay out your sweet potato batons on your baking sheet so that they lay flat on a single layer.
4) Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil over the sweet potatoes and then season with freshly ground black pepper and coarse sea salt.
5) Bake for 30 minutes.
6) Remove from the oven and transfer to a large mixing bowl lined with parchment paper.
7) Sprinkle the sweet potatoes with the grated parmesan cheese and toss to coat.
8) In a small bowl mix the remaining olive oil, minced garlic and chopped parsley.
9) Next top your coated sweet potatoes with the olive oil, garlic, and parsley mixture.
10) Serve and enjoy!