Cheesy Cheddar and Chive muffins with an extra kick from Old Bay Spice !!!!
(Partially adapted from Sugarcrafter)
Number of Muffins: 10 muffins
Estimated Cost Per Batch: $4.50
- 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 & 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 3/4 tsp Old Bay Spice
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 stick unsalted butter, melted
- non stick cooking spray
1) Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Whisk to combine.
3) Add in the cheddar and chives. Stir to combine.
4) Next add in the garlic powder, onion powder, mustard powder, smoke paprika, and Old Bay Spice. Stir to combine.
5) Add in the wet ingredients, the egg, milk, and melted butter. Stir to combine.
6) Lightly grease your muffin pan with non stick cooking spray.
7) Fill each muffin mold about 3/4 of the way up with the batter mix.
8) Bake for 20 minutes.
9) Remove from the oven and then carefully transfer the muffins to a cooling rack.
10) Cool for 2 minutes.
11) Serve and enjoy!