An easy recipe for fresh mini cheesecakes topped with fresh blueberries on a graham cracker crust.
Number of Servings: 10-12 servings or 3 mini 4.5 inch spring form pans
Estimated Cost Per Serving: $0.75
For the crust...
- 24 graham crackers
- 1 & 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- non stick cooking spray
For the filling...
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
For the topping...
- 2 to 3, 18 oz packages of fresh blueberries
1) Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and place your mini spring form pans on top, then lightly coat the bottom of each spring form pan with non stick cooking spray. Set aside.
3) In your food processor grind the graham crackers until you've crushed them into a small crumbs.
4) Add in your melted butter and coconut palm sugar and pulse a few more times until combined.
5) Pour your graham cracker mixture into each spring form pan and smooth the mixture flat on the pan to form the bottom of the crust. You can use the bottom of a glass to help smooth out the crust on the pan.
6) Bake for 10 minutes.
7) Remove from the oven and allow the crusts to cool on a wire rack.
8) While your crust is cooling, prepare your cheesecake filling.
9) In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine until the mixture is smooth and there are no bubbles.
10) When your filling is ready, pour in the cheesecake mixture into each spring form pan and then transfer to the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
11) Once your mini cheesecakes have cooled and solidified, rinse your blueberries clean and pat dry on a paper towel. Then top each mini cheesecake with your fresh blueberries.
12) Transfer your mini cheesecakes to a freezer safe storage bag, with the pans laying flat and then move the cheesecakes to your freezer.
13) Before serving, remove your cheesecakes from the freezer for 10-15 mins so that they come to room temperature.
14) Serve and enjoy!