Roasted whole chicken legs, crusted with garlic, olive oil, oregano, and smoked paprika.
Number of Servings: 3-4 servings
Estimated Cost Per Serving: $2.25
- 4 whole chicken legs
- 2 tbsp of canola oil
- salt and pepper to season
- 10 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tbsp of dried oregano
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp of crushed sea salt
- 4 grinds of freshly ground black pepper
- non stick cooking spray
1) Pre heat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a small bowl combine garlic, dried oregano, smoked paprika, olive oil, sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
3) Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly grease with non-stick cooking spray.
4) In a large saute pan, heat canola oil over medium heat.
5) Add whole chicken legs and cook until lightly browned on each side, about 6 minutes.
6) Place the chicken legs on your baking sheet, skin side up.
7) Coat the top of each whole chicken leg with your garlic mixture.
8) Bake for 35-40 minutes.
9) Remove from oven and allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes.
10) Serve and enjoy!