Easy homemade kale chips you can make right in your oven.
Number of Servings: 5-6 servings
Estimated Cost Per Batch: $3.00
- 1 bundle of lacinto kale (also known as Italian kale)
- 1 tsp of organic cane sugar
- non stick cooking spray
1) Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees.
2) Line two 11x17 baking sheets with aluminum foil
3) Grease the lined baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
4) Rinse the kale clean with cold water and separate the leaves from the center stalks.
5) Line the separated leaves on the baking sheets flat.
6) Coat the kale leaves with a light spray of the non-stick cooking spray.
7) Sprinkle the kale leaves with the cane sugar.
8) Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the leaves have crisped.
9) Remove from the oven, serve, and enjoy.