Oatmeal cookies chock full of chocolate chips, dried cranberries, dried cherries, and raisins!
Number of Sandwiches: 32 cookies
Estimated Cost Per Batch: $8.00
- 1 stick sweet unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 6 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp crushed sea salt
- 1 & 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- non stick cooking spray
1) Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Using a stand mixer beat butter and coconut palm sugar until combined.
3) Add in the egg, continue to mix until combined.
4) Next add in the vanilla extract and honey, continue to mix on a low speed.
5) In a separate bowl, combine the flours, baking soda, and sea salt. Whisk to combine.
6) Slowly add in the dry ingredients above and continue to mix on a low speed until fully combined.
7) Then add in the rolled oats slowly.
8) Next add in the chocolate chips and the dried cranberries, dried cherries, and raisins.
9) Continue to mix until full combined and the dough appears to thicken.
10) Lightly grease four 11x17 baking sheets.
11) Roll the dough into balls about 1 inch in diameter, thats about 32 cookie dough balls. Place 8 on each baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
12) Bake for 14 minutes.
13) Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack and allow them to rest for 10 minutes.
14) Serve and enjoy!