Fall off the bone, oven baked pork ribs.
Number of Servings: 2-3
Estimated Cost Per Serving: $4.00
- 1 rack of St. Louis style pork ribs.
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 tbsp of canola oil
- 1 cup of your favorite home made BBQ sauce or store bought brand
1) Marinate the ribs overnight with all the ingredients minus the BBQ.
2) Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
3) Line a baking dish with foil and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
4) Place the rib rack and all the marinating juice in the baking dish.
5) Sprinkle with freshly cracked black pepper and cover the backing dish with foil.
6) Bake covered for 2 hours.
7) Remove the foil cover to your baking dish and baste ribs with your BBQ sauce using a pastry brush. For a fail-safe BBQ recipe, I like Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill BBQ sauce. Click on the link below for the recipe.
8) Continue to cook for another 45 minutes, basting with more BBQ sauce every 15 minutes.
9) After cooking for a total of 2 hours and 45 minutes remove from the oven and serve.