Rich and decadent, Peanut Butter and Nutella Brownies.
(Adapted from Oven Haven)
Number of Servings: 8-10 servings
Estimated Cost Per Batch: $5.00
(For the batter)
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of Nutella
- 2 tbsp of smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp of Nutella
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Grease a 7x11 baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
3) In a separate bowl mix in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Whisk to combine.
4) In a stand mixer stir the sugar and melted butter until smooth.
5) Beat in one egg at a time and then add in the vanilla, continue to stir until combined.
6) Add in the dry ingredients and continue to stir until all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
7) Next add in the 1/2 a cup of peanut butter and 1/2 a cup of Nutella and continue to stir until combined into the batter.
8) Pour the batter into your greased baking sheet and smooth until you have an evenly filled sheet.
9) With the remaining 2 tbsp of peanut butter and 2 tbsp of Nutella, swirl both ingredients over the top of the batter mix.
10) Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a crust forms at the top.
11) Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving with a nice cold glass of milk.