A cooling yogurt sauce made from greek yogurt, chives, roasted garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil.
Makes: 1 cup of sauce
Estimated Cost Per Batch: $2.50
- 1 7 oz container of greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 5 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
1) Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
2) Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl, minus the garlic and butter, set aside and refrigerate.
3) Meanwhile in a small saute pan heat 2 tbsp of butter.
4) Once melted add in the garlic cloves, transfer to oven and cook until translucent, about 7 minutes.
5) Set aside pan roasted garlic, once cooled mince the roasted garlic.
6) Add roasted garlic to yogurt mixture and enjoy.