Quick and easy Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps seasoned with lime, light soy, and chili flakes.
Number of Servings: 4
Estimated Cost Per Serving: $2.50
- 1/2 lb ground chicken
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 2 cups of shredded cabbage
- 1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 8 large pieces of romaine lettuce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1 tsp of rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of fish sauce
- 1 tbsp of chili pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
1) Heat tbsp of sesame oil in a large saute pan.
2) Add ground chicken and season with salt and pepper, lightly brown the chicken.
3) Add soy sauce, fish sauce, and chili peppers and continue to brown.
4) Add bell pepper, red onions, and cabbage and saute and the vegetables are cooked.
5) Remove from pan and into a large bowl and add lime juice, rice vinegar, and finely chopped cilantro. Mix until combined.
6) Scoop chicken and vegetable mixture atop beds of romaine lettuce and garnish with cilantro.