This extra chocolatey cookie has three types of chocolate, Nutella, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and natural unsweetened cocoa powder.
Number of Sandwiches: 26 cookies
Estimated Cost Per Batch: $6.00
- 1 stick sweet unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 /4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 & 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- non stick cooking spray
1) Using a stand mixer beat butter, granulated sugar, and coconut palm sugar until combined.
2) Add in the eggs, continue to mix until combined.
3) Next add in the vanilla extract and continue to mix on a low speed.
4) In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
5) Add in the Nutella to the wet mixture and continue to beat until combined.
6) Slowly add in the dry ingredients above and continue to mix on a low speed until fully combined.
7) Next add in the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
8) Continue to mix until full combined.
9) Set aside the cookie dough and allow it to rest for 12-24 hours in the refrigerator covered with plastic wrap.
10) Once the cookie dough has rested, pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
11) Lightly grease two 11x17 inch baking sheets with non stick cooking spray.
12) Using a tablespoon measure drop balls of the cookie dough onto the baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
13) Bake for 10-12 minutes.
14) Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack and allow them to rest for 5-7 minutes.
15) Serve and enjoy!